A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Last Week's Layouts

I don't know what is going on with me, but I have not been getting much created lately.  I guess I am uninspired.  But anyways, here are the only 2 layouts I created last week.  A few months ago I travelled to the NYC for my nephew's baptism.  We stayed on Long Island with my SIL's parents (nicest peeps ever).  We just HAD to go into Manhattan for one night out on the town.  It was really cool, but one evening is just not enough.  We were on the run, so I have absolutely no pictures of anything iconic.  Sorry, about that but these layouts were still fun.  I used the "Wander" line from Basic Grey.  The transit/city theme worked perfectly.

We took the Long Island Railroad into Manhattan and had a little fun while waiting for the train to arrive.  Aren't we classy???

I think the picture of my 2 BIL's in front of the passing train is really cool. I didn't have enough t's for this layout, so I used a different color of the same font.  I really like how it turned out!

The next layout is just a few snaps of out in the bar.  As I said the pictures really aren't too exciting, but none the less I think the layout is pretty cute.  I love the cityscape background paper.



Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

1 comment: