A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Handmade Halloween Decor - LOTS OF PHOTOS

I really got into making Halloween decorations this year.  I'm not one of those people that decorates for any holiday other than Christmas, but for some reason I really got into it.  It may be because I found a cute Halloween paper crafting line at Michaels, all for 50% off!  The line was made by Recollections, it was called Ravenhead Manor.  My first creation was a double sided pennant banner.  It says "BEWARE" on one side and "SPOOKY" on the other.








Here's the backside.


I used more of this line's paper, chipboard frames, transparencies and some miscellaneous ribbon, flowers and gems to make these framed scenes.










Again, using paper and embellishments from this line, I made a set of 4 wall hangings, using 6x6 artist canvases as the base.












Using some leftover paper from an American Crafts Halloween line from 2009, I made this "Happy Halloween" bat banner.  Cutting out those bats took the longest, otherwise it was a really simple project.

I also made Halloween cards using my scraps, but was too lazy to photograph them!

I had a great idea for a witches hat decorations, but that will need to wait until next year!  Now, I am trying to think of some Thanksgiving decor I can make.  Leave me a comment with any ideas you have, or if you know of any cute fall/thanksgiving themed scrapbook lines that are on the market right now.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment