A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Handmade Room Signs

This past weekend, Michael's had a 50% off coupon so I found myself wandering around looking for something worthy of it.  I ended up using it on an $18 border punch from EK Success, but as I was wandering in the non-scrapbooking parts of the store I found a bin of unfinished wood plaques.  I should have taken a "before" shot so you knew what they looked like, but your smart people, you can imagine what unfinished wood looks like!  They were $1.29 each!  I brought them home and made them into room signs for the boys using my scrapbooking supplies already on hand.  They took less than 30 minutes to make the 2 of them (if you don't count the time it took the paint to dry).  All I have left to do is add some Mod-Podge over the top of each so that everything stay good and stuck when hung up.  Super simple!





Hope you enjoyed this project and will give a try!  Happy Thursday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment