A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Few Random Layouts - Fun Time with Good Friends

I didn't accomplish much this weekend scrapbooking-wise so thought I would just post a few random layouts for you all.  These layouts focus in on some fun gathering with our friends.  Most of us have kids and houses now, and with that comes BUDGETS!  So, our fun times tend to be a little more low key than they have been in the past.  But, you know what?  Anytime with friend and some wine is a good time.

In the first layout is from "Game Night" at my BIL, Mark, and SIL, Melanie's home.  We played "Battle of the Sexes" and let's just say it did not end amicably!  The mens' questions were WAY to easy.  I used alot of old product for this layout.  I want to keep the men/women theme going with one side being blue and the pink, plus the little man/woman symbols.

 

 
The next layout is about a Pajama Party at the Andersons'.  Matt and Sandy are about the best host and hostess ever!  They always do it up big and no one ever wants to miss a party at their place!  The had the fun idea of having a party where everyone came in their pajamas.  Of course that meant spent spending an hour in Target picking out just the right pair of pajamas!  I ended up with yellow sock monkey pajamas.  Some of the party goers even had "costume changes" later in night!  This layout was fun because I got to use alot of girly paper and felt letters and embellishments.  I thought they worked well to carry over the PJ theme!

Hope you enjoyed these layouts, leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  Do you have an fun party themes?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment