A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tuesday Night Quicky


Got your attention? I just wanted to post a super quick page I made last night with the new Oliver line from Basic Grey. I did throw in a few embellies from a Love, Elsie line from a few years ago and of course, my all time favorites Rootbeer Float Thickers. Overall, this page took me about 20 minutes to create. Now you have to know, I never start a layout with a plan, I never measure and lots of time I just grab whatever is close by. Sometimes I love the way the pages turn out, but sometimes I am less than impressed! Oh well, I doubt I will care about it 20 years from now, I will just be happy to have the memory documented!

The pictures are of myself and my friend, Martha at Game 3 of the 2003 Wold Series. The NY Yankees won that game against the Florida Marlins, but the Marlins ended up winning the World Series. It was very exciting to be part of the South Florida community at that time.

I think I took these pictures with a disposable camera and then scanned them and blew them up for this layout, so the photo quality is REALLY bad. But hey, it's not about the quality of the photos, it about the quality of the memories, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment