A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Finally Friday!

Yes, the workweek has finally come to an end and now we rest and recover over the next few days.  What better way to celebrate?  Why, a few random scrapbook layouts, of course!

Each year in February, a neighboring town hold their "Our Town Festival".  This was our first year to go.  Tyler loves rides so we knew he would get a kick out of it.  This layout was made using the Bo Bunny "Block Party" line.  I love the view from the ferris wheel, the small circle picture was Tyler's expression as he rode on it with me.  You probably can't tell but Dan and Carter are down on the ground waiting for us.


Carter was too small for most of the rides, but he was BIG enough to ride his first pony!  This layout was made with one of my favorite Cosmo Cricket line, "Early Bird".  That darn kid is so cute!


Tyler saw Carter go for a pony ride and promptly decided he should go on one too.  This layout was made with a paper line from several years ago (I can't even remember the manufacturer, possibly Bo Bunny).  It feels so go to use up my old stuff!


Hope you enjoyed my layouts.  I am going scrappin' with a new convert the weekend.  I got her hooked on the hobby, but I must admit she was pretty easy!  Hopefully, I'll have some new layouts to share with you at then end of the weekend!

1 comment: