A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Luv Ya (for Eternity)


Just a quick post about about layout I did a few months ago. The composition of this photo and the color is not too great, but for some reason when I saw it, I fell in love with it. Maybe because I am so utterly and completely in love with the subjects of this photo! T & C are the best! I wanted to scrap it but couldn't think of "theme" for the page, and when I can't think of theme, there really is no chance for title (I really struggle with titles, if you look through past postings you'll see my post and layout titles are a little *bland*). So, for this page I started with the product. The Girls Paperie made a big splash onto the scrapbooking scene at the Winter 2010 CHA show. People really went crazy over their 2 debut lines, "On Holiday" and "Paper Girl", I was no exception! Most of the items used on this page came to me courtesy of the June 2010 Scrapbook Circle kit. Check out the September kit offering at http://www.scrapbookcircle.com/. The background paper (green dots) is from October Afternoon. I added a few of my own accents from the "Artsy Urban" collection by Melody Ross for GCD. Anyways, this layout is just me throwing a bunch of papers and embellies together because I liked the product. I slapped a generic title on there and was done...and happy with the results! Hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment