A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Grandparents Day!

My boys have some pretty special grandparents!  They have Nana and Poppa and Gramma and Papaw.   The 4 of them love these 2 munchkins more than one would believe possible and for that I am so thankful.  Enjoy some layout celebrating them all!

The layout is of Tyler and his Papaw, my Dad:





This layout is of Carter and his Gramma:


This one is of Tyler and his Nana, Dan's mother.


And last but certainly not least, a layout of Tyler and his Poppa, Dan's father.
This post made me not only reflect on how lucky my boys are to have their grandparents in their lives, but also that I really need to take more photos of the boys with their grandparent!

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY TO ALL THOSE NANAS, POPPAS, GRAMMAS AND PAPAWS OUT THERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment