A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Saturday, September 11, 2010

Still Scrappin' with the August Sussies Kit

This kit never runs out!  I like to load up in the goodies when I scrap so I am surprised this kit has lasted so long.  I think I am at 5 layouts already.  The two below are from some fun summertime events.  Enjoy!

This first one is from our Memorial Day picnic in the park.  Let is be know that even though there are absolutely no pictures of me, I WAS THERE!

Memorial Day Party at the Park (5/10) made using Scrapbook Sussies 8/10 kit

 The next page is from a long weekend in NYC for my nephew Jason's Baptism. My SIL, Melanie's parent, Liz and Mike were kind enough to open their home to 5 of us for 4 days. Well, 6 or us counting Baby Jason, the little man of honor! Liz and Mike have an ABOVE ground pool in their backyard. I can't even tell yo the last time I saw one of those. But, we all made good use of it. Well, not me, I didn't go in...I'm not a pool kind of gal!





 I received the September Sussies kit a few days ago, so I should be sharing some scrappy layouts soon.  Check back often!!!

1 comment: