A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Homegrown

I did some serious scrapping over the weekend but haven't scanned anything yet so I can't post them for y'all to see. So, I decided to just post a some pages I previously scrapped.

In the spring we went to a local farmer's market. I wouldn't usually think of this as a picture taking opportunity but remembered that I had some "Garden Variety" line by Cosmo Cricket which features the cutest little pea pod patterned paper! So the camera came with us and I took some shots of T in front of the brightly colored fruits and veggies. Mr. C was pouting so he didn't get to make it into this layout! When it came time to scrap this outing, I cut up the pea pods and stung the, to another piece of paper from the Garden Variety line towards the bottom of the page. I thought the "HOMEGROWN" sticker was a cute title for the page since T is in fact, homegrown!


Also, at the Farmer's market they made fresh donuts right in front of you!  i don't have any pictures of the donuts, I was too busy eating to take any pictures.
They also had a steel drum player to add ambiance to the experience.  It was a slow day at the Farmer's Market so the nice man let tie play a little too.  This layout was fund because I set my mind to it that I was going to use some older product from my stash.  Everything on this page is circa 2008.  For some reason when I scrap, I usually grab for the newer purchases, maybe because there closer to me and the other product haven't seen the light of day for a while.  Anyways, I like how this one turned out!


Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment