A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weekend Crop

Myself and 6 friends from work got together at Cherry Blossom Studios for a little crop time.  Some of the girls were brand new to scrapbooking, but everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and leave with at least 2 pages completed.  Hopefully we will make it monthly gathering!

I have been into scrapping older pictures lately.  This picture is from 1999, before we lived in Florida.  We took a trip to Disney and I snapped this picture of Dan and our friend Matt in Mexico, EPCOT.  The Max & Whiskers line from Basic Grey had the perfect color combos to go with the Mexican theme.



Next, I did a layout of myself from Fantasy Fest in Key West (2003).  I used the Poppy Seed Collection from K & Company.  I had a body painter paint a fanciful butterfly on my back.  I wanted to get into the spirit of the festivities without going all out like some of the females that attend do!



I know it doesn't seem like a lot for a 7 hour crop, but we did take a break for lunch and just have so much fun chatting and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment