A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Sunday, November 28, 2010

Scrapbook Layouts

With Halloween and Thanksgiving having just passed by, I've been sharing a lot of our family events with you but very little scrapbooking.  I thought I would give you a quick taste of a few layouts I've completed recently.

Dan and I took Tyler to Disney this past June and here are a few layouts:

This first layout includes pictures from the day before Disney.  We drove to Orlando and spent the day at the Gaylord Palms resort.  Part of the resort looked like Key West, a favorite travel destination of ours, so we snapped a few fun pictures.


We spent most of our day in the Animal Kingdom park.  Tyler had never been there and Dan and I had not been there since our Honeymoon.  The first page was made with the November 2010 kit from Scrapbook Circle.  It's the standard photo of the family in front of the park's centerpiece, the Tree of Life.


Here we are in "Asia".  Just some random shots of the attractions.

 Here we are on the major roller coaster for the park, "Expedition Everest".  I sat behind Dan and Ty and was able to snap this great pic of Dan and the broken tracks up ahead (right after this the coaster shoots backwards through the dark.  My then 5 year old LOVED it and hence we rode the coaster twice in a row.


Here I am testing out my new camera to get some detail shots of the animal carvings in the Tree of Life, pretty spectacular.  This layout and the next one were made using the November 2010 kit from Scrapbook Sussies


The last layout are shots of us with the Disney characters.  I was deathly afraid of them when I was 5 (heck I still am a little weirded out by them now) but Tyler acts like they've been best friends for life.


I hope you enjoyed seeing some scrapbooking again!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had lots of fun on this florida trip. Very cute layouts!

    ReplyDelete