A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Friday, November 26, 2010

The Feast is Over...the day after

OK, not too bad.  Was careful with the drinking yesterday so this morning wasn't so bad.  I went shopping at 6am with my SIL, but not for Xmas gifts...we have a wedding tomorrow and can always use something new to wear!!!

I just wanted to share some pictures from yesterday.  Enjoy!

 The boys and our Thanksgiving "photo shoot".  We do alot of these in our house!  I can't get the little one to get rid of his "cheese" smile.

 Little Turkeys:




Mama Turkey and the little ones:


Basting the turkey with Daddy:


Baby Jason (his little shirt under the bib said "I'm Stuffed"!


 The kids table:


Dad saying grace:


 Dan digging into the turkey:

 Chowing down:


Mom and Dad:


Dan and myself:


Carter and Poppa:


Two Stuffed Turkeys (BIL's Mike and Mark).  Yes, the matching shirts WERE planned!


Adie, my SIL:


So, you can see it was a full house yesterday AND FOR THAT I AM THANKFUL!

Hope you had a wonderful day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment