A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

My life is full of blessings and for all those I am thankful.  I read somewhere that a woman said as she got older, Thanksgiving became a more important holiday to her, even more important the Christmas.  It was a day that she reflected on the bounty of her life.  This really resonated with me.  I have so much to be thankful for.  My family, including the 2 best little boys in the entire world, my health, a career, a roof over my head.  My life is FULL, and today I think of that as a good thing.  So when my tummy is full of turkey, I will know my life is full too.  I am blessed.


Gobble, gobble!  Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment