A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Saturday, August 28, 2010

Scrapbook Deals 4 U - August 2010







Here are some pages I made using the Scrapbook Deals 4 U August 2010 kit. This club offers 3 different kits to choose from each month. Each kit features 1 new manufacturer's line with a few assorted coordinating goodies sprinkled in. I just joined this club a few months ago because they featured a paper line I just could not find anywhere else. I have really liked the fact that I have three different kits I could choose from each month. In August I choose the kit featuring the Echo Park "Sweet Summertime" collection. Echo Park is a new company that just came to the scrapbooking scene and has made a big impression with this first line.
So the pages feature a visit from my sister Beth and Byron. We sat at a restaurant on the beach drinking the prettiest, fruitiest summer cocktails. Another page shows Tyler playing an impromptu game of kickball all by himself. Hi lack of agility is obvious from his kicking techniques as displayed in these photos. And lastly, some photos if Carter playing in the sand on a recent boating trip with the Foster Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment