A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Saturday, December 18, 2010

I haven't posted any layout in a bit, so here is some of my recent creations.

The first three are pages about a recent trip to the Miami Children's Museum with the boys.  They had a lot of need exhibits and their "special" exhibit day was all about dinosaurs.  I haven't scan that layout yet, but the kids were just in awe of the enormous creatures!

None of the pages were made with any specific products, just a mix of what I had sitting around in my stash.




This layout is about Carter and how he stays up for hours after we put him to bed.  He doesn't usually do anything but lay there and talk to himself our his stuffed friends, but I thought it would be fun to capture this piece of him in a layout so that I don't forget when he is older.  Most of the product is from the Sassafras Lass "Bungle Jungle" collection from a year or two ago that I had hanging out in my stash.  I converted the photos to sepia to better coordinate with these papers.



I thought Bocce was present enough in our scrapbooks so I decided a new layout was in order. This was made using the Echo Park "Life is Good" line and the sticker houses gave me the idea for the title.



I hope you like seeing these, once the holidays are over hopefully I can do a little more scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment