A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Scrapbook Circle January Kit Creations

Scrapbook Circle's January kit was gorgeous.  You can see it here.  It includes lots of "love" themed products from Fancy Pants, American Crafts and Glitz.  I did 3 layouts and a bunch of cards, plus I have scraps leftover to get creative with at another time.

Here are my creations!

This is a self timer family photo that I took a few weeks ago.  I love the photo and I knew it would be a perfect match for the kit.  I usually scrapbook chronologically (which means I'm scrapping photos from August 2010 currently) but I had to scrap this photo.  I hung the finished layout in my scrappy place.


These were just some random pics I took of Tyler for no special reason or occasion.  I love that little buggar's smile!


The last layout is a picture I have had for over 10 years of my MIL and FIL at their prom in high school.  I'm guessing this is from 1970 or 1971.  Doesn't my FIL look like Austin Powers in this photo???  The kit came with these really cool black doilies printed on transparencies.  I had a lot of fun layering all sorts of stuff behind it and in front of it.  I think I have to buy some more of these to add to my stash.


I hope you enjoyed my layouts!  If you are looking for a great monthly kit club, with a really active community and blog, go check out Scrapbook Circle.  You can even see the new kit for February!

No comments:

Post a Comment