A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Friday, February 4, 2011

Sweet Peach Crop Shop - January Kit Layouts

I just finished 6 layouts with the January kit from the Sweet Peach Crop Shop.  The kit was beautiful, and I am sure I will be ordering from them again in the future!

I happened to be scrapping some photos from Vegas when the kit arrived, so I made 3 layouts about our escapades while in Vegas:





Some photos of the boys at the beach last summer.  I posted one of them a few days ago as my entry into the SPCS color challenge:



And finally, Tyler's school photo from last year.



Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. I really love all of your pages with butterflies on them! I am crazy about them too!!! Your pages are both cute and beautiful!!!!
    Hope your weekend is great, thanks for stopping by my blog!
    e.

    ReplyDelete