A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Monday, January 31, 2011

Scrapping School Photos

I love to scrapbook, almost obsessively.   But I have the hardest time scrapbooking those pictures you get from the daycare or school.  I have my own system for these photos.  I frame the newest 8x10.  I frame a 5x7 of the old one that I just replaced with and 8x10 of the new one, and then the old 8x10 goes into a big envelope and waits for me to get around to scrapping it.  It usually waits for years.

As in this case.  I just got around to scrapping daycare photos from almost 3 years ago!  Oh well.  20 years from now will my kids care that I waiting 3 years and that the pages are mixed with layouts from when they were 3 and 6.  Doubt it.  Will my two boys even want their scrapbooks (all estimated 50 volumes each, LOL) when they are grown?  Who knows, who cares.  I scrap for me!

Anywho...here are the layouts.  I used mostly the "Life is Good" collection from  Echo Park Paper Company.


1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Miss you so much! I need to visit this summer! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete