A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Sunday, March 13, 2011

Scrapbook Circle Weekend Warm-up Challenge #3: "On the Grid"

The latest challenge over at Scrapbook Circle is to create a layout that incorporates a grid.  I'm never thought I was grid kind or gal, but that's what's great about taking on a scrappy challenge.  It gets you out of your comfort zone, gets you trying something new.  And guess what?  I ended up loving the layout I made and it has a completely different look than the rest of my layouts!



I've been working away at scrapping pictures from a Vegas Vacation.  I always take a ton of pics while I am there since there is so much amazing eye candy to behold!  But working them all into layouts gets a little difficult.  The grid layout formula worked great with a bunch of 2.5" x 2.5" pics of random sites.  I got nine photos on this layout without it looking crowded of giving me a headache when I look back on it!

If you are looking for a great kit club with some fun challenges, check out Scrapbook Circle.  You can see they challenge HERE

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allison! I see you found my blog - cool! Thanks for the comment and becoming a follower! I will be checking out and following you as well! I left a comment on your layout over at SBCircle.com's FB page!
    Looking forward to seeing more! :0)

    ReplyDelete