A Pictoral Description of the Goings-on in the McGuinn Family and Other General Randomness



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Scrapbook Daisies September Kit

I received the scrapbook Daisies kit last week and fell in love.  Check out the complete kit right here. Look at kit #3 (each month you can choose between 3 different kits).  It was chock full of the "Life is Good" line from Echo Park.  It also includes flowers from Prima (which I colored using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist).  Here are 2 of the 3 I have completed so far.  The third one will be posted later this week.

The 1st layout is a picture from my nephew, Jason's baptism.  Isn't he the cutest?  Believe me, he is the little prince of the family!

Next is a layout of my SIL, Adie and me.  She is such a great person.  I can always depend on her and she loves my boys like they were her own.  She's going to make an awesome mom one day.  Actually, she just added a puppy!


The kit included a few paper doilies.  I sprayed mine green with Glimmer Mist and layer some flowers, stickers and  crystals on top.  What a good idea to use those for scrapbooking.  I may have to go out and buy some more.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment